April 13th, 2021
Dear Ron Russell Families,
We are excited to have students back in the building next week. Our staff has been preparing their classroom and our building for their return. Even if your student is remaining in CDL, we are thankful they are part of our learning community. All information can be found on the RRMS Hybrid Learning Parent Information pages. Please review the slides with your child before they return next week. Here is some information to highlight
- Slide 2 Can my child go to school?. Please follow this flowchart to determine if you should send your child to school or not.
- Slide 3 First week of Hybrid Learning
Monday, April 19
6th & 7th Grade Group A In Building Orientation
6th & 7th Grade Group B and CDL Virtual Classes
All 8th Graders in CDL
Tuesday, April 20
6th & 7th Grade Group B In Building Orientation
6th & 7th Grade Group A and CDL Virtual Classes
All 8th Graders in CDL
Wednesday, April 21
All Grades Group A in Building
All Grade Group B and CDL Virtual Classes
Thursday, April 22
All Grades Group B In Building
All Grade Group A and CDL Virtual Classes
Friday, April 23
All students in Advisory Virtually 8:30am
- Slide 4 Cohort Groups: This will tell you which days you child will be in the building.
- Slide 5 Building Entrance: All students will enter the building based on their grade and advisory teacher. Be sure you know where to go on the first day.
- Slide 6 Our Schedule: Because we need to stagger the passing periods in the building, classes will start at different times. Students need to know the start times for each class. Your schedule is based on your advisory teacher.
- Slide 7 Student Supplies: Students everyday should bring: backpack, charged chromebook, mask, filled water bottle, and basic school supplies.
- Slide 8 Inside the Classroom explains expectations when they are in the classroom
- Slide 9 Restroom Protocols goes over how we will ensure students are safe when they use the restroom.
- Slide 10 Lunch & Snack: All students will receive a snack at school and lunch as they leave. Students in full time CDL may pick up a lunch at RRMS Monday-Thursday from 8:00-8:30am
- Side 11 Mask Policy: All students and staff are required to wear a while in the building.
We look forward to starting up again next week!
Principal, Ron Russell Middle School